Aranu'tiq family camp weekends: fun for all ages
What is family camp like?
- Activities (see right) for the entire family
- Facilitated parent/adult groups to talk about shared experiences while youth enjoy activities with our wonderful volunteers
- Q & A panel with parents and teen campers
- Evening activity all together followed by hang out time separate for youth & parents
- Meals all together in the dining hall
There is something for each family member to get out of the weekend while spending it with those closest to you. Grandparents and other adult relatives are encouraged to attend.
Activities & Accommodations
At our New Hampshire summer family camp, activities consist of:
- Canoeing, kayaking, swimming, & paddleboarding in a crystal clear lake, plus arts & crafts, drama, archery, rock climbing, "gaga" (a popular type of dodgeball), and a host of sports such as soccer, kickball, basketball, and more. Family camp also includes a campfire, a talent show, and other special activities.
At our Family Camps, everyone eats meals together in the dining hall and families stay with each other in either private rooms, individual cabins, or shared cabins with a divider. In most cases bathrooms are shared with other families.
Please contact us for more information on accommodations for specific camp locations.
Dates & Rates
NEW HAMPSHIRE DATES FOR 2018:
- Friday, August 24 - Monday, August 27
- Friday, August 31 - Monday, September 3
Rates: $225 per adult & $200 per child 2-17, which includes accommodations, programming, and 8 meals. Those under 2 are free.
Thanks to donations, we are able to offer financial assistance and scholarships. More information is available on our camp application.